We're alive on the VCF site

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      In case ya'll did not yet notice -- our event is now posted at
      http://www.vintage.org/2006/east/ -- LOL, it's not really "annual" because
      the previous two VCF East events were in 2004 and 2001. But at least the
      frequency is now increasing. :)

      Even though details such as prices and times are not yet decided (and won't
      be for a while), anyone is welcome to sign up now as an exhibitor. I added
      a "MARCH Welcome Exhibit" as the first one, it will just be a simple table
      where people can learn about our club, sign up for our mailing list, etc.

      Please do NOT yet sign up as vendors -- I have to talk with Sellam to learn
      about how the back-end event management software works.

      - Evan

    • Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
        Also, a friendly reminder -- all VCF exhibits should have a theme -- not just "Here's my collection of vintage stuff."

        Also, also: presentation counts!  Try your best to make exhibits LOOK nice.  Be creative with this.