Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF advertising ideas?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009
      Bill Sudbrink wrote:
      Bill Degnan wrote:

      And being in teacher mode I am wearing khaki pants.

      Please consult the following chart:

      Math             - Dark blue polyester pants.
      Computer science - Blue jeans.
      History          - Either cut off jeans or corduroy slacks,
                         depending on age.  If corduroy slacks,
                         must be worn with _badly_ mismatched
                         suit jacket.

      ......and grow a beard   :)

      =Dan
    • ysgdhio
      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009
        Dan Roganti wrote:
        > Sometimes their server is slow but it has everything.

        Sorry Dan, but it's not an exhaustive list.
        Clubs need to request to be on it.
        I noticed right away it was missing the club I belong to
        (which is okay because I've already sent them the VCF info).

        Andy