template email

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Here's the message I am sending to as many groups / forums as possible.
      Please post the MARCH list everytime ya'll put this someplace, so we
      don't do redundant work.

      It's also cool to customize the template in * your own words * .....

      All please limit your posts to just online forums and blogs for now.
      I'll send out all the messages to regular computer clubs (with the
      assistance of everyone else, as explained in my previous couple of
      messages....)

      ------------------------------

      Hello, fellow (fill in topic) fans!

      This year's Vintage Computer Festival East will be held September 12-13
      at the InfoAge Science Center located in Wall, New Jersey.

      VCF is a public event celebrating the history of computers from the
      1940s - 1980s. The morning schedule is for lectures and workshops; the
      afternoons are an open exhibit hall where everything is turned on and
      working.

      Among this year's highlights are the keynote address about RCA computers
      in the 1950s, an 8-bit musical concert, BASIC programming challenge, and
      the build-your-own terminal workshop.

      Details are posted at http://www.vintage.org/2009/east/ where you'll
      also find the latest VCF news and a 2-minute video montage of last
      year's show. Or refer to the simple event brochure at
      http://www.vintage.org/2009/east/vcfe6.pdf .... tickets are $10 for one
      day or $15 for both days; 17 and younger get in free.

      The event benefits the InfoAge Science Center, which is a 501c3 non-profit.

      Thank you,
      - Evan Koblentz
      (646) 546-9999