Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF advertising ideas?

    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009

      > Computer science departments at some of the big east coast universities?
      > MIT, University of Maryland, Virginia Tech, etc.
      Good idea. It would be great to contact every CS department at every
      college/university from Hartford to Pittsburgh to D.C. .......

      ..... But I'm massively bogged down .... what I desperately need is
      HELP. :)

      I've got a template email. Can someone get the email addresses for me?
      Let's collect the email addresses of every prof and admin assistant of
      every CS department of every college/university in Mass., Conn., NY, NJ,
      PA, De., MD, DC.

      I'm serious. If everyone mines the CS web sites from a few different
      schools then it won't be too hard. Key is to get ALL the schools, not
      just the biggies.

      Then send me the emails in comma-separate format i.e. joe@...,
      jim@..., etc. and I'll plug them into a template email and send away.
    • ysgdhio
      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009
        Dan Roganti wrote:
        > Sometimes their server is slow but it has everything.

        Sorry Dan, but it's not an exhaustive list.
        Clubs need to request to be on it.
        I noticed right away it was missing the club I belong to
        (which is okay because I've already sent them the VCF info).

        Andy