Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF advertising ideas?

    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009
      > Evan,
      >
      > I thought you have a list already.
      > Hve you posted at the regular places online(I'm sure I missed some)
      Awesome list. Thanks Dan.

      My list is own computer clubs, but the email addresses tend to flake out
      over time. That's why me and Jeff F. are busy with an (ahem) data
      mining (not spam!!) project. :)
    • ysgdhio
      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009
        Dan Roganti wrote:
        > Sometimes their server is slow but it has everything.

        Sorry Dan, but it's not an exhaustive list.
        Clubs need to request to be on it.
        I noticed right away it was missing the club I belong to
        (which is okay because I've already sent them the VCF info).

        Andy