Re: newbie computers

  • chrism3667
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 3, 2005
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, David Collins
      <collinsd75@c...> wrote:

      > As in the previous post, I have no problem dumpster diving for
      > interesting hardware..

      A man after my own heart. I was actually going to suggest a "weekend
      dive" as a group outing. Of course it's tough to find one vintage
      puter sitting somewhere on the wayside, much less a whole skip full,
      so newer stuph would be the order of the day (or wee hours of the
      night rather). But it's in line with the hacker spirit, and a great
      way for gooroos to bond too!
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 3, 2005
        Cool, thanks for sharing your story.