RE: [midatlanticretro] VCF advertising ideas?

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009
      Bill Degnan wrote:

      > And being in teacher mode I am wearing khaki pants.

      Wait! Are you considered a computer science teacher,
      math teacher or history teacher? Please consult the
      following chart:

      Math - Dark blue polyester pants.
      Computer science - Blue jeans.
      History - Either cut off jeans or corduroy slacks,
      depending on age. If corduroy slacks,
      must be worn with _badly_ mismatched
      suit jacket.

      This was the (apparently anyway) official dress code at
      the University of Maryland in the 1980's and 1990's. I'm
      not kidding. I had a good friend who was a comp sci prof
      and switched over to math. He switched from jeans to poly.
      He said he "had" to.

      Bill
    • ysgdhio
      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009
        Dan Roganti wrote:
        > Sometimes their server is slow but it has everything.

        Sorry Dan, but it's not an exhaustive list.
        Clubs need to request to be on it.
        I noticed right away it was missing the club I belong to
        (which is okay because I've already sent them the VCF info).

        Andy