RE: [midatlanticretro] VCF advertising ideas?

  • Bob Schwier
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009
      Science fiction groups tend to have a lot of members that were early adapters
      to computing.  You have groups in NYC, Long Island and Philadelphia.  They
      have conventions, Lunacon, ICON and Philcon which is currently held in New
      Jersey and not Philadelphia.  At one point, Lunacon was held a stone's throw
      from Jimmy Hoffa's burial site in Giant's Field.
      bs

      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009
        Dan Roganti wrote:
        > Sometimes their server is slow but it has everything.

        Sorry Dan, but it's not an exhaustive list.
        Clubs need to request to be on it.
        I noticed right away it was missing the club I belong to
        (which is okay because I've already sent them the VCF info).

        Andy