VCF shirts

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Dan R. says the VCF shirts should be here (my home) by tomorrow or
      Thursday. I'm excited!
    • Alexey Toptygin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17 2:01 PM
        I had a great time at VCF, but I was unfortunately unable to get a shirt:
        when I checked at first, they weren't on sale yet because they were being
        distributed to exhibitors, and when I checked later Large ones were
        already sold out. I heard a rumor that there was going to be a second run
        of shirts? If so, I'm definitely interested. Thanks!

        Alexey