Good news from Fred

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Some of you have toured the original two Marconi buildings down by the
      river bank, which the Army left for dead ..... Fred sent this message
      tonight: "The BRAC lawyers at the Pentagon have given us license to
      access and repair 9004 and 9005. These are very historic buildings.
      9004 is an original Marconi Building. 9005 may be a Navy built WWI
      structure to accommodate the 100 wireless operators communicating Allied
      forces in Europe. Some of the most import messages of the Great War
      were dispatched to and from these buildings. This includes the
      receiving of Armistice proposal for forwarding to President Wilson."

      InfoAge has also been spending a LOT of its money (large five-figure
      bills) to repair leaking roofs in the massive H-buildings that are the
      future home of the major exhibits, including MARCH's.

      Thus, InfoAge now more than ever needs the services of an experienced,
      successful grant writer. If any MARCHins know someone who can help us
      (for little/no money), then please contact me off-list.
    • Joe Giliberti