Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF advertising ideas?

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 1, 2009
      Maybe Fort Monmouth ?  They have a lot of people working there that used vintage computers (and maybe still do).

      What about hobbies shops ?

      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009
        Dan Roganti wrote:
        > Sometimes their server is slow but it has everything.

        Sorry Dan, but it's not an exhaustive list.
        Clubs need to request to be on it.
        I noticed right away it was missing the club I belong to
        (which is okay because I've already sent them the VCF info).

        Andy