Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF advertising ideas?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 1, 2009
      You think anyone at Interdata in Eatontown might be nostalgic?

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > I'm sending VCF email announcements to every user group I can fathom.
      >
      > So far I targeted groups re: IEEE, ACM, Linux, Windows, Apple, robotics,
      > and general-purpose computer clubs.
      >
      > What other kinds of clubs / user groups should be target in VCF
      > advertising? Ideas please.

      Also targeting AT&T, Lucent, Verizon.

    • ysgdhio
      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 2, 2009
        Dan Roganti wrote:
        > Sometimes their server is slow but it has everything.

        Sorry Dan, but it's not an exhaustive list.
        Clubs need to request to be on it.
        I noticed right away it was missing the club I belong to
        (which is okay because I've already sent them the VCF info).

        Andy