Re: [midatlanticretro] Coming soon .....

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009
      It looks like it needs to be a corner piece

      Will it be Pre-VCF?

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
      Its very big

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      That's why we left plenty of room for it along the wall.

      We can always do some minor rearranging but I think it will fit along that side wall.

      Its big

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Coming very soon to the MARCH computer museum ...............

      ....... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/IBMSystem38.jpg

      ("Ooooooh .... ahhhhhhhh ...." - Bryan Pope)

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Coming very soon to the MARCH computer museum ...............
          >
          > ....... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/IBMSystem38.jpg

          I think that I have the CPF command reference manual for that machine.
          Do you want it?

          Barry
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
            I can pick some of these up but I need our non-prof info