Re: [midatlanticretro] Coming soon .....

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009
      Its very big

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      That's why we left plenty of room for it along the wall.

      We can always do some minor rearranging but I think it will fit along that side wall.

      Its big

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Coming very soon to the MARCH computer museum ...............

      ....... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/IBMSystem38.jpg

      ("Ooooooh .... ahhhhhhhh ...." - Bryan Pope)

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > Coming very soon to the MARCH computer museum ...............
              >
              > ....... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/IBMSystem38.jpg

              I think that I have the CPF command reference manual for that machine.
              Do you want it?

              Barry
            • Christian Liendo
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
                I can pick some of these up but I need our non-prof info