Coming soon .....

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009
      Coming very soon to the MARCH computer museum ...............

      ....... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/IBMSystem38.jpg

      ("Ooooooh .... ahhhhhhhh ...." - Bryan Pope)
    • Joe Giliberti

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009
          Its very big

          On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

          That's why we left plenty of room for it along the wall.

          We can always do some minor rearranging but I think it will fit along that side wall.

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
                  Evan Koblentz wrote:
                  > Coming very soon to the MARCH computer museum ...............
                  >
                  > ....... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/IBMSystem38.jpg

                  I think that I have the CPF command reference manual for that machine.
                  Do you want it?

                  Barry
                • Christian Liendo
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
                    I can pick some of these up but I need our non-prof info