OT: Electronic Music fest but not so much the 8-bit computer kind

  • us21090
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      All,

      With the talk about the 8-bit music, I thought I bring up an electronic music festival for a friend of mine. This Saturday (ie the week before VCF) the National Electronics Museum is hosting it's first Electronica Festival of electronic music. The National Electronics Museum is located a mile or so from BWI Airport, just south of Baltimore.

      What I do know:
      It's 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 5th.
      There are performances scheduled for the entire day.
      There will exhibitors and workshops, too.
      Food sales benefit The Special Olympics.
      Much more info and performance schedules can be found at:
      http://nem-electronicafest.com/

      Scott Austin