re: [midatlanticretro] Not 21, but it's a good hand!

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2009
      Will there be walls to hange postersfor our exhibits , or should we bring
      our own backdrops/stands?

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2009
        Same as always, bring what you can.
        > Will there be walls to hange postersfor our exhibits , or should we bring
        > our own backdrops/stands?

      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2009
          I believe there are some platforms in the H section. They give a rise of a foot and a half. Could these be used as a makeshift stage for the speakers and musicians?

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28, 2009
            I'm not sure which ones you mean.  Show me this weekend.