Not 21, but it's a good hand!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2009
      Brian C. signed up so we're at 20.5 exhibits. A pretty good Blackjack hand!

      This year's exhibit hall is going to be full. There's nobody else left
      who told me they "might" exhibit so I'm not counting on any more
      registrations. But, if anyone suddenly feels inspired, please do not
      wait until the last minute or we might actually say "no".

      The entire exhibit hall will be in 9032-A (not the nicer dining room)
      because it doesn't have columns in the way, it's not as dire if we leave
      any battle scars, and it's easier to load/unload vs. going up the ramp.

      We'll probably use the dining room for lectures, the concert, etc. ...
      we may also have a "lunch room" in there because Justin is arranging to
      have a local deli supply boxed lunches that we'll sell.
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2009
        Will there be walls to hange postersfor our exhibits , or should we bring
        our own backdrops/stands?

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2009
          Same as always, bring what you can.
          > Will there be walls to hange postersfor our exhibits , or should we bring
          > our own backdrops/stands?

        • Joe Giliberti
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28, 2009
            I believe there are some platforms in the H section. They give a rise of a foot and a half. Could these be used as a makeshift stage for the speakers and musicians?

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 28, 2009
              I'm not sure which ones you mean.  Show me this weekend.