VCF East 5.0 video montage

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2009
      Dave Sica came through. Yes it's 11 months late :) but it's AWESOME
      ..... perfect for enticing people to attend VCF East 6.0 and future
      events!! Dave: GREAT JOB.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNXrKjiD78

      I'm going to put a link to this on the VCF site and on the InfoAge site too.
    • Bill Dromgoole
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27, 2009
        Dave Sica came through. Yes it's 11 months late :) but it's AWESOME
        ..... perfect for enticing people to attend VCF East 6.0 and future
        events!! Dave: GREAT JOB.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNXrKjiD78

        I'm going to put a link to this on the VCF site and on the InfoAge site too.

        Your right! This ia a great video.

        billdrom
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 27, 2009
          Kudos to Dave!

          Ok... I need to start sending e-mails.

        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 27, 2009
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            Dave Sica came through.  Yes it's 11 months late  :)  but it's AWESOME
            ..... perfect for enticing people to attend VCF East 6.0 and future
            events!!  Dave: GREAT JOB.

            AWESOME !

            =Dan
          • Mike Loewen
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 27, 2009
              On Thu, 27 Aug 2009, Evan Koblentz wrote:

              > Dave Sica came through. Yes it's 11 months late :) but it's AWESOME
              > ..... perfect for enticing people to attend VCF East 6.0 and future
              > events!! Dave: GREAT JOB.
              >
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNXrKjiD78

              WOW!!

              Good job, Dave!!!

              Mike Loewen mloewen@...
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 27, 2009
                Evan Koblentz wrote:
                > Dave Sica came through. Yes it's 11 months late :) but it's AWESOME
                > ..... perfect for enticing people to attend VCF East 6.0 and future
                > events!! Dave: GREAT JOB.
                >
                > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNXrKjiD78
                >
                > I'm going to put a link to this on the VCF site and on the InfoAge site too.

                Thanks Dave!