19 exhibits so far!

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
      Who's going to be #20?

      This is the largest VCF East yet.
    • brian_cirulnick
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009

        > Who's going to be #20?
        >
        > This is the largest VCF East yet.
        >---------

        Arg... to register for an exhibit, I first have to register with VCF in general... And they send you a confirmation email... Which I don't have access to my home email while at work... Grrr.

        Suddenly, I'm seeing the advantage of internet access via a cell-phone.
        Grrr. Gonna buy myself a netbook and become "cloud computing man".

        I'll get back to you.
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
          On Thu, 27 Aug 2009, brian_cirulnick wrote:

          > Arg... to register for an exhibit, I first have to register with VCF in
          > general... And they send you a confirmation email... Which I don't have
          > access to my home email while at work... Grrr.

          You can't SSH into your home system from work? Shame, shame... :-)

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        • brian_cirulnick
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
            > You can't SSH into your home system from work? Shame, shame... :-)

            Where I work, they've got everything locked down. Yahoo Groups and CNN is about all that comes through the proxy, there is no other way to get outside. I think the prison system has a more liberal internet policy.
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009

              #20 just came through -- Mike Lee, from Chicago.