Re: [midatlanticretro] What I'll be bringing to show/trade/unload

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
      I would be interested in the 5155, it's been a long time since I saw one. I
      remember unpacking from the box way back when, but I no longer have it.
      Regarding your trade/unload list if everyone else is bringing stuff like you and
      me, we have the makings for a swap meet. I will submit a list of items I am
      bringing (by april it will change) for trade / swap. Do you have a copy in 8" of
      the TRS 80 II Visicalc? I have the manual but not the disk. I can bring my
      Model II to make a disk copy if need be.
      -Bill

    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
        I have an Ohio Scientific Challenger 1P / Superboard II with some misc
        manuals that go with it. It's not for sale, but if you want I can bring it up to
        Edison. Closer to the show I will have more specific wanted/for trade items in
        the s-100 arena.
        bd

        > I'm always looking for more Ohio Scientific... just about anything OSI,
        > hardware, software, docs and literature. I have some stuff to trade,
        > a pretty good variety of S-100 cards and possibly a chassis or two, some
        > TRS-80 stuff, lots of other odds and ends. If you have some OSI to
        > offer, let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it.
      • evan947
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005

          Bill -- don't forget that the show is not in Edison anymore -- it's
          back at Trenton State College. (My brother, who is TSC alumni,
          refuses to let me call it "The College of New Jersey".)

          - Evan

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
            (5155)? I've just finished restoring one of these

            Absolutely! Bring it. :)

            - Evan

          • billdeg@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
              that's great.  much closer to my parent's house.
              bd