VCF update (for me)

  • brian_cirulnick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      So, now my Saturday is kind of muddled. I'm not certain *what* is going to happen that day now. Originally, I was certain that I wasn't going to make Saturday, now, that's up in the air.

      I can still do Sunday and I can still bring the QX-10 and other Epson goodies (I hope, there's still issues getting the Valdocs software to load and run (but I'm getting closer))....

      Vintage.org is still down, so I cannot register, but, I'll glom off Chris Liendo's table or the Philly guys (?) that won't be there Sunday.

      And I've finally caught up with the messages here on the group. That took 2 days (and impacted my productivity at work)... :(