youtube of VCF E 5

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2009
      OK...This is all I could find. It's video David Gesswein's exhibit PDP
      8i running space war, and a quick pan of my exhibit table.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxVMtGF
    • Bill Dromgoole
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2009
        The URL contained a malformed video ID.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2009
          True, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to use the YouTube search
          function. :)

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxVMtGFcc_s

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 25, 2009
            Evan,

            The website I did had several videos from Herb Johnson/David Gesswein.
            These should be rehosted to YouTube.

            Jim