Re: [midatlanticretro] semi-ot youtube video

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2009

      I think it was cool video, the camera work was really good and so were the effects - this guy knows how to make a film..
      The low-res digitized video even added a special touch to the video.

      Too bad this guy is all the way in Sweden, he should provide some entertainment.

      FYI, when people say "has way too much time..." they usually tend to have little inspiration for creativity and/or appreciate someone's creativity -- I wouldn't throw that statement out so easily all the time.

      =Dan

      Joe Giliberti wrote:
      I found it on Makezine. It is an animated video about retro video games. It is animated entirely in legos. This guy has way too much time...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qsWFFuYZYI