today @ musuem

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2009
      Jeff F. helped me at the museum today. Results:
      - seven new posters in the homebrew/SBC room
      - doors that divide Room 1 in half now stay closed
      - began sorting 20-ish boxes of books to sell at VCF
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2009
        I attempted to build such a thing but it didn't work out ... due to my fabrication skills.  Instead we just put a couple of screws into the back of the doors and made a simple latch.
        glad to hear that my idea for a "door clip" was helpful. did it fit without a problem ?

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23, 2009