Re: [midatlanticretro] C64 on an iPhone?

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18 8:17 PM
      I don't think Apple will approve it.  They can't control what people run inside emulators.

      I did jailbreak my iPhone 3g S.  I did a search in the Cydia app store but didn't find one already there.  Hopefully they will release it in there if Apple doesn't allow it.

      I personally would like to have an Apple II GS emulator on my iPhone 3g S.

      On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:09 PM, rkushnier <rkushnier@...> wrote:

      Is there an App for that? Not if Apple has its way!

      But wouldn't it be cool?

      Check out:

      http://www.creativeapplications.net/games/commodore-64-iphone/

      Ron K