Would like to borrow a terminal for VCF

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2009
      Anyone have a 1985 era terminal I could borrow for the Basic Challange? I have a DT-1, a DT-100 and a WY-75. I have 2 Dorio VGB-10 terminals, but they are much newer, and you would not likely have found these connected to the Xenix machine I'm using to host the Basic Challange (providing the darned thing doesn't fall apart on me).

      As it is, I have 2 of 8 serial ports on the 6000 working perfectly. The other 6 are causing me no end of grief.

      Kelly