Re: [midatlanticretro] look at all this guy's old crud LOL LOL

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
      the first puter I ever worked on was the Atari 400,
      and it was beige-ish brown. To my limited knowledge,
      the 800 was more or less the same thing, internally
      and externally, but had a real keyboard. I remember
      eventually bringing a ball peen hammer to school to
      finish my program. There was no other way.

      http://mail.yahoo.com