Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF exhibits update

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009

      >> Again, I implore everyone to register NOW, not later. It's okay if you are still sorting out the details of your exhibits, or if your exhibits aren't fancy. At this point we just need quantity. LOL, I'm not giving approval for suckiness, just saying .... the longer people wait to register, the harder it becomes for us to advertise VCF to the public.
      >>
      >> So for the betterment of MARCH/VCF -- and what little of my sanity remains -- please register.
      >>
      >> Also: info is posted on the VCF site for Vince's annual VCF East workshop. This year he's bringing his new "PockeTerm" kit. Mindful of the economy, the kit is only $60. Vince personally requests that people register ahead of time (via the link on the VCF East page and in the "workshops" section) so he knows how much stuff to bring all the way from Cleveland.
      >>
      > Evan,
      >
      > I know I said I would try, but I seriously doubt I could get something
      > together in the limited amount of time I will have when I return from
      > vacation. I do plan to attend though.
      >
      > Mark (Sitting on his butt in Paris, France, using a dead operating system
      > to connect to a hotel WiFi that claims you need xp or better to access.
      > Guess I'm using better.)

      You're excused. :)
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 24, 2013
        MARCHins,

        There are already 10 registered VCF East 9.1 exhibits. The show is only 3.5 months away, so please register ASAP. Remember: you don't have to know all the details of your exhibit for now. Just submit a few sentences about your plan. It is very important to do this sooner rather than later. It helps a lot with our event advertising, and it also helps us figure out the layout.
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 25, 2013
          form did not work for me, or did it?  DId you get my entry?
          bd

          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 25, 2013
            >> form did not work for me, or did it?  DId you get my entry? bd

            Didn't get it.
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 25, 2013
              Did not work again (using firefox on a MS Vista machine).  Here is the info.

              "A PEEK under the hood at BASIC Engines"

              Exhibit will contain a selection of working machines that coincide in some way with my VCF E University talk.  The session will compare how BASIC was used to access machine language routines, speed up programs, and control devices.

              corner space if possible, 2 tables.

              Judging this year?  Don't care, but I will have black tablecloths.

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 25, 2013
                >> Did not work again (using firefox on a MS Vista machine).  Here is the info.

                I will upload it manually.

                >> I will have black tablecloths.

                Maybe we'll get that color for everyone.
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 25, 2013
                  Up to twelve now! Three of them are first-timers (Mary H., Fred W.,
                  David K.D.) which is good.
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 27, 2015
                    There are 23 exhibitors.

                    There is room for 30-something.

                    Register soon or risk being shut out....