Re: [midatlanticretro] sacrifice in the name of computers!

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2009
      If it's any consolation, today I was in Hoboken and managed to drip some chocolate ice cream on my jean shorts ..... yes it was right in the middle!
      I guess its not as bad as going into a beauty supply shop...

      On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Hahahahahahahaha

      When I got home, I discovered one of the bottles to be leaking. I tightened it, and put them in a dark cabinet. However, several areas on my hands are now bleached white. They itch like hell.