Re: [midatlanticretro] look at all this guy's old crud LOL LOL

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005
      Nope. If it ain't got an 8088, I'd hurl it in the
      trash! LOL LOL. O me o my...

      --- billdeg@... wrote:

      > Yes, but quite a collection. There is one error
      > (mislabled system and year)
      > ... did you catch it?
      >
      > Bill D

      > Standard Time,
      > chrism3667@... writes:
      >
      > > http://www.oldcomputermuseum.com/
      > >
      > > and not a totally kewell PC in the lot. tsk tsk

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Bob Applegate
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
        I saw one definite error, one possible one. The AIM-65 came out
        after the SYM, not in 1976. I seem to remember it being 78 or 79,
        but could be wrong.

        The other error was that the "Atari 800" wasn't one. It's an
        800XL I think. The original Ataris were dark brown (several of
        them are in my basement).

        Bob

        Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote :

        ___________________________________
        NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net
      • billdeg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
          bing bing bing you are correct. I was referring to the Atari.
          bd

          In a message dated 9/30/2005 6:47:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          bob@... writes:

          > I saw one definite error, one possible one. The AIM-65 came out
          > after the SYM, not in 1976. I seem to remember it being 78 or 79,
          > but could be wrong.
          >
          > The other error was that the "Atari 800" wasn't one. It's an
          > 800XL I think. The original Ataris were dark brown (several of
          > them are in my basement).
          >
          > Bob
        • Chris M
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
            the first puter I ever worked on was the Atari 400,
            and it was beige-ish brown. To my limited knowledge,
            the 800 was more or less the same thing, internally
            and externally, but had a real keyboard. I remember
            eventually bringing a ball peen hammer to school to
            finish my program. There was no other way.