Re: [midatlanticretro] look at all this guy's old crud LOL LOL

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005
      Yes, but quite a collection. There is one error (mislabled system and year)
      ... did you catch it?

      Bill D

      In a message dated 9/29/2005 7:57:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      chrism3667@... writes:

      > http://www.oldcomputermuseum.com/
      >
      > and not a totally kewell PC in the lot. tsk tsk
    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005
        Nope. If it ain't got an 8088, I'd hurl it in the
        trash! LOL LOL. O me o my...

        --- billdeg@... wrote:

        > Yes, but quite a collection. There is one error
        > (mislabled system and year)
        > ... did you catch it?
        >
        > Bill D

        > Standard Time,
        > chrism3667@... writes:
        >
        > > http://www.oldcomputermuseum.com/
        > >
        > > and not a totally kewell PC in the lot. tsk tsk

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Bob Applegate
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
          I saw one definite error, one possible one. The AIM-65 came out
          after the SYM, not in 1976. I seem to remember it being 78 or 79,
          but could be wrong.

          The other error was that the "Atari 800" wasn't one. It's an
          800XL I think. The original Ataris were dark brown (several of
          them are in my basement).

          Bob

          Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote :

          ___________________________________
          NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net
        • billdeg@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
            bing bing bing you are correct. I was referring to the Atari.
            bd

            In a message dated 9/30/2005 6:47:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            bob@... writes:

            > I saw one definite error, one possible one. The AIM-65 came out
            > after the SYM, not in 1976. I seem to remember it being 78 or 79,
            > but could be wrong.
            >
            > The other error was that the "Atari 800" wasn't one. It's an
            > 800XL I think. The original Ataris were dark brown (several of
            > them are in my basement).
            >
            > Bob
          • Chris M
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
              the first puter I ever worked on was the Atari 400,
              and it was beige-ish brown. To my limited knowledge,
              the 800 was more or less the same thing, internally
              and externally, but had a real keyboard. I remember
              eventually bringing a ball peen hammer to school to
              finish my program. There was no other way.