tomorrow

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2009
      Tomorrow afternoon I'm bringing our TVT to Bob Grieb's house for him to
      repair and return in time for VCF. David G. is going to meet me there
      and deliver another ASR-33 for us. A productive trip.

      Also this week -- possibly as soon as tomorrow -- I might announce a
      keynote speaker for VCF. Most people haven't heard of him (nor had I
      before today) but he did some awesome things.
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
        Evan,
        I posted some brief notes about the TV Typerwriter on my web site for
        future reference in the blog section. What is Bill's last name? I
        would like to take some good photos for my web site too, and I think
        that MARCH should put up some pictures in the files section. This is one
        of the nicest things we have in the MARCH museum. It's truly "vintage"

        Bill

      • evan@snarc.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
          His last name is Dudley ... Yet another Bill D.

          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Tomorrow afternoon I'm bringing our TVT to Bob Grieb's house for him to
          > repair and return in time for VCF. David G. is going to meet me there
          > and deliver another ASR-33 for us. A productive trip.
          >
          > Also this week -- possibly as soon as tomorrow -- I might announce a
          > keynote speaker for VCF. Most people haven't heard of him (nor had I
          > before today) but he did some awesome things.

        • Bill Sudbrink
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > Also this week -- possibly as soon as tomorrow -- I might announce a
            > keynote speaker for VCF. Most people haven't heard of him (nor had I
            > before today) but he did some awesome things.

            Have you ever tried to contact Stan Veit? I am currently
            trying to ask him some questions about the Cromemco Dazzler
            incident. He writes well and was there at the start, relatively
            local too or at least was... I'm not sure where he is now.
          • evan@snarc.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
              Yes, I tried. He's in Florida. He's also on my Facebook page but he rarely answers messages.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
                Ah well... I won't hold my breath then.
                Thanks for the info.

              • Brian Cirulnick
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
                  --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

                  > Have you ever tried to contact Stan Veit?

                  Wasn't he the bad guy in "Watchmen"?

                  <Ms. Emily>
                  Nevermind....
                  </Ms. Emily>