look at all this guy's old crud LOL LOL

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005
      http://www.oldcomputermuseum.com/

      and not a totally kewell PC in the lot. tsk tsk

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005
        Yes, but quite a collection. There is one error (mislabled system and year)
        ... did you catch it?

        Bill D

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005
          Nope. If it ain't got an 8088, I'd hurl it in the
          trash! LOL LOL. O me o my...

          --- billdeg@... wrote:

          > Yes, but quite a collection. There is one error
          > (mislabled system and year)
          > ... did you catch it?
          >
          > Bill D

          > Standard Time,
          > chrism3667@... writes:
          >
          > > http://www.oldcomputermuseum.com/
          > >
          > > and not a totally kewell PC in the lot. tsk tsk

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Bob Applegate
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
            I saw one definite error, one possible one. The AIM-65 came out
            after the SYM, not in 1976. I seem to remember it being 78 or 79,
            but could be wrong.

            The other error was that the "Atari 800" wasn't one. It's an
            800XL I think. The original Ataris were dark brown (several of
            them are in my basement).

            Bob

            Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote :

            ___________________________________
            NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net
          • billdeg@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
              bing bing bing you are correct. I was referring to the Atari.
              bd

              In a message dated 9/30/2005 6:47:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              bob@... writes:

              > I saw one definite error, one possible one. The AIM-65 came out
              > after the SYM, not in 1976. I seem to remember it being 78 or 79,
              > but could be wrong.
              >
              > The other error was that the "Atari 800" wasn't one. It's an
              > 800XL I think. The original Ataris were dark brown (several of
              > them are in my basement).
              >
              > Bob
            • Chris M
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
                the first puter I ever worked on was the Atari 400,
                and it was beige-ish brown. To my limited knowledge,
                the 800 was more or less the same thing, internally
                and externally, but had a real keyboard. I remember
                eventually bringing a ball peen hammer to school to
                finish my program. There was no other way.