Re: [midatlanticretro] VAX 4000/300

  • Barry L. Kline
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
      Mike Loewen wrote:
      > I picked up the VAX 4000/300 system in Philly on Saturday, and put in a
      > couple of hours last night cleaning it (just the normal dirt).
      >
      > http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/VAX/

      Those brass instruments really add a touch of class to the photo
      Vax-25L.jpg.

      ;-)

      Barry
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
        On Tue, 4 Aug 2009, Barry L. Kline wrote:

        > Mike Loewen wrote:
        >> I picked up the VAX 4000/300 system in Philly on Saturday, and put in a
        >> couple of hours last night cleaning it (just the normal dirt).
        >>
        >> http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/VAX/
        >
        > Those brass instruments really add a touch of class to the photo
        > Vax-25L.jpg.

        Ssshhh...my wife is laid up recovering from foot surgery, and can't get
        down the stairs to see what I'm doing in the studio. :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2009
          Mike,

          Very cool. And thanks for not putting up a directory list of filenames.
          An actual webpage is so much nicer!

          Jim