OT: InfoAge Haunted Halloween 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      Hi all.

      This year's "Haunted Halloween" at InfoAge is scheduled for the evenings of:
      - Fri./Sat., Oct. 10-11
      - Fri./Sat., Oct. 17-18
      - Fri./Sat., Oct. 24-25
      - Fri./Sat., Oct. 30-31

      Volunteers for any/all of the nights are welcome. All sorts of jobs
      will be needed, from directing traffic to scaring the megabytes out of
      teenagers.

      Our own Jeff Brace found a C-64 program that plays scary music. He
      figured out how to set it on repeat. Jeff: eventually I'll have you
      talk to other InfoAge people who are setting up the Halloween audio
      system .... this will be entertaining!

      The price for simply attending the event is a nominal 10 bucks per person.