VCF Exhibits - URGENT

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
      To all:

      STOP DELAYING. REGISTER YOUR EXHIBITS DAGNABIT!!!!

      http://www.vintage.org/2009/east/exhibit.php

      Thank you. :)

      (Seriously. Time is going FAST. Only five-and-a-half weeks until VCF.)
    • Curt @ Atari Museum
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        nag nag nag... I already have a wife, I'm not interviewing for a
        replacement at this time!!! ;-)

        Seriously, just signed up Evan, sorry for the delay.

        Curt

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
          Got it.