OT: VCR Tapes early 90's computing available

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      Passing along a message, please contact the seller directly, not me.
      bd

      Thomas M. OToole wrote:
      Bill,

      I have a few VHS tapes from bygone personal computer days.

      The Second Decade: Computer -Supported Collaboration by Andy Grove 1991

      The Open Look Video

      Microsoft Windows NT Inside Look

      The most interesting
      The World of Object with Phillippe Kahn 1991

      G-Windows A Powerful Window Based Graphic User Interface for The OS-9 Operating System

      and a few other

      Let me know if you are interested.
      Tom (tmotoole - at- artisanautomation.com)