Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH needs another ASR-33

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
      > One is in good condition. The other is not. It can't be displayed.
      > But we want to have one in the minicomputer room and one in the homebrew
      > room.

      If you don't get one if you have a DECwriter or equivalent its appropriate
      for a mini which has mass storage and lets you show the progress from
      ASR-33.

      > Does anybody have one to loan to us, until we can acquire another? It
      > only has to look decent; it doesn't have to function. But we need it ASAP.

      I can't do ASAP unless I can deliver it to someone is going up to their
      from significantly closer to DC.

      This is the one I discussed before which is working with RS-232 interface
      and even parity keyboard.
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
        http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/vgm/1301667486.html