MARCH needs another ASR-33

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
      Hi all.

      We currently have two ASR-33 teletypes in the museum.

      One is in good condition. The other is not. It can't be displayed.
      But we want to have one in the minicomputer room and one in the homebrew
      room.

      Does anybody have one to loan to us, until we can acquire another? It
      only has to look decent; it doesn't have to function. But we need it ASAP.

      Stand not required.

      - Evan
    • David Gesswein
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
        > One is in good condition. The other is not. It can't be displayed.
        > But we want to have one in the minicomputer room and one in the homebrew
        > room.

        If you don't get one if you have a DECwriter or equivalent its appropriate
        for a mini which has mass storage and lets you show the progress from
        ASR-33.

        > Does anybody have one to loan to us, until we can acquire another? It
        > only has to look decent; it doesn't have to function. But we need it ASAP.

        I can't do ASAP unless I can deliver it to someone is going up to their
        from significantly closer to DC.

        This is the one I discussed before which is working with RS-232 interface
        and even parity keyboard.
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
          http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/vgm/1301667486.html