TV Typewriter Cookbook

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
      I bought a copy of Lancaster's book for the homebrew room in our
      museum. Package got here yesterday and I just opened it tonight. It's
      an original 1976 copy. Most interesting: it came from the Tektronix
      corporate library. Tektronix, as we know, was co-founded by Howard
      Vollum -- who started in electronics at Camp Evans. Good stuff!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
        Nice!

        Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > I bought a copy of Lancaster's book for the homebrew room in our
        > museum. Package got here yesterday and I just opened it tonight. It's
        > an original 1976 copy. Most interesting: it came from the Tektronix
        > corporate library. Tektronix, as we know, was co-founded by Howard
        > Vollum -- who started in electronics at Camp Evans. Good stuff!

      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
          http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ele/1302194450.html