Re: [midatlanticretro] New group FAQ

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      Try it now.

      I accidentally had it set on moderators only.  Now it's set on "limited" -- only moderators can upload / modify the files but any group member can download / view the files.  That's to prevent lurker / spammers from joining and uploading bad things.

      yes

      On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 7:11 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Are you logged in to Yahoo?

      Can only certain people see "files?" I cannot

      On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      See the file marchfaq.txt in the files section of our Yahoo Group.
      Finally updated and largely revised as well.