Re: [midatlanticretro] Another zany night at the museum ...

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
      That's good to hear!

      I contacted my car insurance agency and they will be giving me a call back soon.

      Evan was nice enough to offer me a ride even though it was far out of his way.  Thanks!

      Other than those notions, I think it was a fairly good night at InfoAge.

      On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:

      turns out I have collision coverage, so I happy

      On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

      Thats the VCF after party..