CBM 8032 initial report

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Along for the Cromemco and the homebrew stuff I picked up for MARCH, I got meself a CBM 8032 with 4040 dual disc drive. I opened the CBM and found an add-on board that has both a 6502 and a Z80A on it. It had been mounted very flimsely, and it came apart altogether when things went boom on Marconi Rd. There is no connection cable for the drive, so I'll focus on the computer for now. Suffice it to say, I haven't turned it on yet

      Joe