Another VCF plug

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2009
      Friend-of-MARCH Ken Gagne (of K-fest) plugged VCF East on the Retrobits
      Podcast this week:
      http://cdn3.libsyn.com/retrobits/RBP-2009-07-28-124.mp3?nvb=20090731045215&nva=20090801050215&t=06eeaf4c14b0750bc1863

      I emailed Earl (host of the podcast) to see if he'll have me as a guest
      one of these days.
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
        Not to harp again, but videos please!

        I can get some bloggers to post, but I really could use the videos of last year.