Great news for MARCH / VCF

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 11:34 AM
      Thanks to a mutual friend, today I corresponded with Network World's editor who is in charge of the slide shows on their web site. He agreed to do a whole slide show devoted to our computer museum, in advance of the VCF East.

      This will be seen by thousands of people -- perhaps tens of thousands -- so it's another reason to bust our asses to get the museum looking good, soon! It could also bring a lot of people into the VCF East.

      More info to come in a few weeks.