Re: [midatlanticretro] New Rev---Preview of VCF east 6.0 T-Shirts

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 29, 2009

      > > what a coincidence !
      > > That Trek game has the same initials as you -- E, K --
      > hahaha
      > Coincidence huh .... stick with that story if you want, I
      > think it's a
      > conspiracy!! :)

      Yeah - those letters would never stand for anything else, like Enterprise or Klingon. :)

      -Ian
    • ysgdhio
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 29, 2009
        My comments...

        The game designs are cute, but it gives the impression that we're all about games.
        We really need to push the COMPUTER aspect more.

        The core designs are way too busy.
        And those "taking a dump" references have got to go. Seriously.
        No adult in their right mind would wear that out in public.

        Maybe we should do our own version of the ADM3a shirt they did on the West Coast.
        (I've always thought that shirt was very classy in it's simplicity).
        We could have a large outline of the ADM-3a in green on a black shirt,
        and use the "screen" for the name of the event (in a terminal font*).

        Speaking of which...
        The name of the event is "Vintage Computer Festival East 6.0".
        The designs I've seen have it broken up to read
        "Vintage Computer Festival" (design) "East 6.0 Infoage".
        Please don't break that up.
        It should read "Vintage Computer Festival East 6.0".

        Andy

        * MICR is not a terminal font. In a pinch, Courier might work.
      • Andrew Molloy
        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 4, 2009
          On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:20 PM, Dan Roganti<ragooman@...> wrote:

          > the link is here now
          > http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/files/VCF/2009/
          >
          > =Dan

          Dan, I like version D the best.

          Andy
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 5, 2009
            Dan and all,

            I really like the core designs but the core needs to be much larger for
            it to be recognizable (even by people like us) when printed on a tee
            shirt. Tee shirts are very low resolution...

            Jim