The latest InfoAge updates from Fred

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      Here's some interesting news from Fred.

      We started cleaning the clogged gutters on the H-buildings .... working
      on these HUGE buildings is "one small step for InfoAge, one giant leap
      for InfoAge-kind". (In a couple of years from now, groups such as MARCH
      will have use these buildings and expand our museum spaces into tens of
      thousands of square feet.)

      New lights are in the 9032-C men's room, and InfoAge recently filed for
      town permits to declare those restrooms "open" (9032-C is the hallway
      where our computer museum resides, so working bathrooms there will be
      nice! No more schlepping to the hotel building just to go...)