Busy day for MARCH tomorrow
- Busy day at the MARCH museum tomorrow.
- I'm arriving around 10am to make more posters
- Bill Degnan is coming around noon to fix our IBM 5150, evaluate/fix
our KIM, and evaluate one of our PDP-11/05s for a possible remote
- Joe will be there in the early afternoon to help with exhibits
- Bill Dudley is coming around 6pm to set up the TV Typewriter that he
donated to us a couple of years ago
- NJ Hackerspace is visiting at 7pm for an overall InfoAge tour, at my
(and Fred's) invitation to become a new InfoAge member organization.