Latest museum update

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 6:02 PM
      Several more hours at the museum for Joe and I today.

      We hung up more posters in the microcomputer room and began setting up
      the homebrew/SBC room, which finally has working lights.

      Back at it Wednesday.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27 9:09 PM
        Sounds great ! I'm sorry I have been able to assist lately (too much work). I can't wait to find some time to get down there and take a look at it.